Weber County Home
Weber County Search

Weber County Government
Department Pages

Weber Arts Council

Weber County Board of Equalization

The Board of Equalization is the process through which taxpayers may appeal the fair market value the County Assessor has placed on the property. The appeals may be filed with the Weber County Clerk/Auditor Office.

On this site you will find answers to frequently asked questions about Valuation Notices and the Appeals process, as well as forms for filing valuation appeals.

* Valuation Appeals
* 2014 Truth in Taxation

Weber County Board of Equalization
2380 Washington Blvd, Suite 320 · Ogden, UT 84401
Phone: (801) 399-8400 · Fax:(801) 399-8300
BOE Applications submitted through email will not be accepted.
Please use this link for general question only - Email BOE