The menus on the right side of this page and the descriptions below will help you find the services you need, as well as links to other relevant services. If you’d rather interact with a human, we’re more than happy to help you in person or by phone. Please let us know how we can serve you!
What Do We Do?
The County Clerk’s duties are:
- Manage Elections, Candidates, and Voters, including voter registration.
- Help you get married, including applications and copies of licenses .
- Help you apply for a U.S. Passport.
- Help you apply for property tax relief (i.e.,veteran with a disability, blind, elderly, hardship, etc.)
- Maintain official records of Commission meetings, contracts, and other county documents (GRAMA).
The County Auditor’s duties are:
You Are Our Boss!
We realize that you, the taxpayer, pay our salaries. We work for you. Our office’s main priorities are to provide world-class service, to constantly seek to improve, and to make sure your tax dollars are spent in a controlled manner. Of course, we have laws and ordinances we must follow, but will serve you in any way we possibly can.
Other Available Services
Although we’ll help you however we can, we simply cannot perform certain duties: