Notice of a Regular Commission Meeting of the Board
Of County Commissioners of Weber County, Utah
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 3rd day of March 2015.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome – Commissioner Gibson
B. Invocation – Verda Rost
C. Pledge of Allegiance – Javis Darcus
D. Thought of the Day – Commissioner Gibson
E. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of purchase orders in the amount of $842,853.86.
2. Request for approval to ratify warrants #318439 - #318585 in the amount of
$762,988.86 dated February 20, 2015.
3. Request for approval of warrants #318586- #318951 in the amount of
4. Request for approval of minutes for the meeting held on February 17, 2015.
5. Request for approval of new business licenses.
6. Request for approval of ACH payment to US Bank in the amount of
$116,023.18 for purchasing card transactions made through the billing cycle
ending February 16, 2015.
7. Request from the Weber-Morgan Health Department for approval to surplus
office equipment and furniture.
8. Request from the Weber County Information Technology-Telecommunications
Department for approval to surplus 273 telephones.
9. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and Utah
State University Extension Service for Education Work in 2015.
10. Request for approval of Retirement Agreements by and between Weber
County and the following individuals:
Karen Burton Robert D. Carpenter Douglas D. Coleman
Sandra L. Corp David J Creager Raymond C. Day
Don M. Gaskill, Jr. Gary Heward Donald R. Kelly
Machel Maycock Jose S. Morales Claudia Price
Larry Slagowski Janice B. Vanorden
F. Action Items
1. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County appointing members to the West Warren Park.
Presenter: Brooke Stewart
2. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County appointing members to the West Weber/Taylor Cemetery District.
Presenter: Brooke Stewart
G. Public Comments. (Please limit comments to 3 minutes)
H. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday,
March 10, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
I. Request for a closed meeting to discuss strategy relating to pending
or imminent litigation.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 2nd day of March 2015.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 801-399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
This meeting is streamed live.