Notice of a Regular Commission Meeting of the Board
of County Commissioners of Weber County, Utah
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 12th day of August 2014.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome – Commissioner Gibson
B. Pledge of Allegiance – Paige Greenhalgh
C. Thought of the Day – Commissioner Bell
D. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of purchase orders in the amount of $55,312.60.
2. Request for approval of warrants #31220 - #312426 in the amount of
3 Request for approval of minutes for the meeting held on August 5, 2014.
4. Request for approval a new beer license.
5. Request for approval of a new business license.
6. Request for approval of the Weber County Tax Review Committee’s
recommendation on Parcel #12-004-0014.
E. Action Items
Request for approval of an Interlocal Agreement by and between Weber County
and Pleasant View City for recycling incentives.
Presenter: Gary Laird
F. Public Hearing
1. Request for a motion to adjourn public meeting and convene public hearing.
2. Public hearing regarding the vacation of a portion of an 1885 County Road
associated with the proposed Best Subdivision at 1051 North 5900 East.
Presenter: Jim Gentry
3. Public Comments.(please limit comments to 3 minutes)
4. Request for a motion to adjourn public hearing and reconvene public meeting.
5. Action on public hearing.
G. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday,
August 19, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
H. Public Comments (please limit comments to 3 minutes)
I. Closed Executive Session
Request for approval of a closed executive session.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 8th day of August 2014.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 801-399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.