Notice of a Regular Commission Meeting of the Board
Of County Commissioners of Weber County, Utah
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 27th day of January 2015.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome – Commissioner Gibson
B. Invocation – Sylvia Salisbury
C. Pledge of Allegiance – Jared Anderson
D. Thought of the Day – Commissioner Gibson
E. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of purchase orders in the amount of
2. Request for approval of warrants #317553 - #317758 in the
amount of $2,012,354.83.
3. Request for approval of minutes for the meeting held on January
4. Request from Weber County Recreation Facilities for approval to
surplus an Age ID Band Machine.
5. Request from Weber County Recreation Facilities for approval to
surplus five cash registers.
6. Request to set the date of February 17, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. for a
public hearing to consider and take action on a request to amend the
Weber County Land Use Code Title 110 (Signs) Chapter
1(Western Weber Signs) and Title 104 Chapter 25 (M-3 Zone), by
increasing the size of Identification Signs in the M-3 Zone from 8
square feet to 20 square feet.
7. Request for approval of Retirement Agreements by and between
Weber County and the following:
Thomas L. Hadley
Debra Ann Beus Conely
Ernest D. Rowley
Kelly S. Hipwell
Jan M. Zogmaister
Dee W. Smith
F. Action Items
1. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners
of Weber County appointing members to the Tourism Tax
Presenter: Todd Ferrario
2. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners
of Weber County appointing a member to the Weber County
Presenter: Commissioner Ebert
3. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County
and West Haven City to fund capacity and safety improvements
for 4700 West in West Haven City.
Presenter: Douglas Larsen
4. Consideration and action on final approval of The Retreat at Wolf
Creek a Cluster Subdivision Phases 2 and 3 including a financial
guarantee in the amount of $150,516.49 (Phase 2 $71,150.71 and
Phase 3 $79,365.78. The funds are held in the Engineering Escrow
Presenter: Jim Gentry
G. Public Comments. (Please limit comments to 3 minutes)
H. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday,
February 3, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 23rd day of January 2015.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 801-399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
This meeting is streamed live.