Notice of a Regular Commission Meeting of the Board
of County Commissioners of Weber County, Utah
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 2nd day of September 2014.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome – Commissioner Gibson
B. Pledge of Allegiance – Rhonda Kippen
C. Thought of the Day – Commissioner Gibson
D. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of purchase orders in the amount of $122,601.70.
2. Request for approval of warrants #312863 - #313203 in the amount of
3. Request from the Weber County Clerk/Auditor’s Office for approval to surplus
a Brother Intellifax Machine.
4. Request for approval of ACH payment to US Bank in the amount of
$88,029.43 for purchasing card transactions made through the billing cycle
ending August 15, 2014.
5. Request for approval of a new business license.
6. Request for approval of a new beer license.
E. Action Items
1. Request for approval of a contract for professional services between Logan Simpson
Design and Weber County for an update to the Ogden Valley General Plan.
Presenter: Charlie Ewert
F. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
G. Public Comments (please limit comments to 3 minutes)
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 29th day of August 2014.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 801-399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.