NOTICE OF A REGULAR COMMISSION MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF WEBER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 11th day of March 2014.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome - Commissioner Gibson
B. Pledge of Allegiance –Charles Ewert
C. Thought of the Day - Commissioner Gibson
Presentation of the Weber County Seal of Service Award to Scott
Presenter: Clerk/Auditor Ricky Hatch
E. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of Purchase Orders in the amount of $209,608.16
2. Request for approval to ratify Warrants #306812-#307133 in the amount of
3. Request for approval of Warrants #307134 -#307139 in the amount of
4. Request for approval of the minutes for the meeting held on February 25,
5. Request for approval of Retirement Agreements by and between Weber
County and the following:
Sondra Lee Mitchell
Barbara A. Cleveland
6. Change Order #1 on WC EWP Project, Contract #C2013-173, to address
additional rip rap, barricades and concrete apron repair added at area between
Dam and Trash Rack.
7. Request for approval to set the date of April 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. for a public
hearing on proposed amendments to the Weber County Land Use Code Title
104 (Zones) Chapter 23 (Ogden Valley Manufacturing Zone MV-1) Section 2
(Permitted Uses) by adding Craft or Artisan Distillery and Title 101 (General
Provisions) Section 101-7-7 (Definitions).
8. Request for approval to set the date of April 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. for a public
hearing on propose amendments to the Weber County Land Use Code Title
108 (Standards) Chapter 1 (Design Review), Title 101 (General Provisions)
Section 106-1-8 Final Plat Requirements and Approval Procedure.
9. Request for approval of new business licenses.
10. Request for approval of a new beer license.
1. Request for approval of contract by and between Weber County and Israel
Aleman for Los Reyes Del Carril (Hispanic Bull Riding) at the Golden Spike
Event Center on March 16, 2014.
Presenter: Jim Harvey
2. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and Stanley
Consultants Inc. for the 3500 West Reconstruction Project.
Presenter: Douglas Larsen
3. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County appointing members to the Powder Mountain Water & Sewer
Improvement District Board of Trustees.
Presenter: Brooke Stewart
4. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County appointing a member to the Weber Housing Authority.
Presenter: Nate Pierce
G. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday, March
18, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.
H. Public Comments
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that
the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 7th day of March 2014.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings
should call the Weber County Commission Office at 399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.