|Weber County Search
|Weber County Government
NOTICE OF A REGULAR COMMISSION MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF WEBER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 22nd day of April 2014.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
- Welcome - Commissioner Gibson
- Pledge of Allegiance - Sean Wilkinson
- Thought of the Day - Commissioner Zogmaister
- Request for approval of Purchase Orders in the amount of $271,555.74.
- Request for approval of Warrants #308434 - #308590 in the amount of $379,932.81.
- Request for approval of minutes for the meeting held on April 15, 2014.
- Request for approval of new business licenses.
- Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber County appointing a member to the Arena Board.
Presenter: Jennifer Graham
- Request for approval of service agreement by and between Weber County and the Weber County Sheriffs Office Animal Division and Dr. David A. Linsley, DVM for veterinarian services for indirect supervision of administration of certain substances to animals at the Animal Shelter.
- Presenter: Reed Richards
- Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber County appointing members to the West Weber / Taylor Cemetery Maintenance District Board of Trustees.
- Presenter: Brooke Stewart
- Request for motion to adjourn public meeting and convene public hearings.
- Public hearing to consideration and take action on a request to amend Title 104 (Zones); Chapter 5 (Agricultural-1); Section 7 (Site Development Standards); of the Weber County Land Use Code by reducing the minimum separation (setback) standard in between a main building and an accessory structure.
Presenter: Scott Mendoza
- Request for a motion to close public hearings and reconvene public meeting.
- Action on public hearings.
Assign pledge of allegiance and thought of the day for Tuesday. April 29. 2014 at 10;00 a.m.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Assistant in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 18th day of April 2014.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.