How to Register:
Please print form & bring or mail with payment to:
The Ice Sheet
4390 Harrison Blvd
Ogden, UT 84403
Additional class info:
Classes are 30 Minutes in length and are offered in 6-week sessions with a free Bridge Activity on specified dates throughout the year.
Each student also receives FREE skate rental for the duration of the session, six FREE practice coupons (basic levels only), a Buddy Pass to be used on the 1st week of classes, a USFSA Skills Record Book, a patch for each level passed and a Certificate!
Ages 3-5 should register for Snowplow 1
Ages 6 and up should register for Basic 1
Adults should register for the Adult Class
Things to Remember the First day of Class: Gloves, Long Pants, Jacket or Sweatshirt, Long Socks, A helmet, if desired.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day to ensure that the registration process runs smoothly and you allow yourself enough time to find the proper size and fitting for your skates.
For more information please call
778-6360, or email email@example.com
Learn-To-Skate Participation Agreement.
I hereby agree to the following conditions:
- Refunds will not be given after the first day of class. Please consult the Office Manager.
- Classes may be combined at the discretion of The Ice Sheet.
- I will not hold The Ice Sheet, or any its affiliates, staff, volunteers, and/or coaches liable for mine or my child’s injury while participating in the Learn-To-Skate program.
- I understand that I will not be enrolled in classes until my payment is received in full.
- I understand that my registration may be deferred to the next session if the requested class is at capacity.
- I understand that due to the nature of the Learn-To-Skate program, I cannot request a specific coach.