Board of Adjustment December 09, 2010
From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
Regular Agenda Items
- 1. Approval of the August 26, 2010 meeting minutes
- 2. BOA 2010-06 Consideration and action on an appeal of an administrative decision by the Weber County Planning Division to issue a Land Use Permit for Lot 8 of Middle Fork Ranches with access by a right-of-way through Lot 7, and an appeal of the Planning Division’s application of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance in issuing this Land Use Permit.
(Christine J Brown, Applicant)
- 3. Handbook Consideration and discussion of the Board of Adjustment Handbook
- 4. Training 2011 Training Schedule
- 5.1. Planning Director’s Report
- 5.2. Board Member’s Remarks
Download a full copy of the Board of Adjustment December 09, 2010 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.