From Weber County Wiki
- A. Final Approval - Scott Best Small Subdivision, 3 Lots, located at approximately 1051 N 5900 E, Eden
- B. Conditional Use Permit CUP #01-08 Site Plan Approval of Tripple R. Inc. , located at approximately 4343 N 3150 E, Liberty
- C. Conditional Use Permit CUP #04-08 by Robyn Jones for a home occupation (art sales) with visiting clientele, located at approximately 569 Ogden Canyon (Valhalla)
- D. Conditional Use Permit CUP #05-08 Site Plan approval of Mu’Art (music and art classes), located at approximately 3373 Fuller Dr., Eden
- E. Final Approval of Eagles Landing at Wolf Creek Phase II Subdivision, located at approximately 3300 N 5300 E, 32 lots
- Approval of the March 25, 2008 meeting minutes
- Information on the new elementary school at 5900 E 1900 N
- Conditional Use Permit CUP #06-08 for a dog boarding kennel, located at 420 S 8600 E, AV-3 Zone
- Commercial Site Plan CSP #02-07 for Elk Run Commercial Phase 1 located at Approximately 2640 N Hwy 162
- Planning Division Report to the Planning Commission
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley April 22, 2008 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.