From Weber County Wiki
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Roll Call
- 1.1. Approval of the March 27, 2012 regular meeting minutes
2. Petitions, Applications, and Public Hearings:
- 2.1. ZTA 2012-05 Zoning Text Amendment ZTA 2012-05 amending Chapter 5B (Agricultural Valley AV-3) Zone Section 5B-3 Permitted Uses Requiring Five (5) Acres Minimum Lot Area to allow Custom Exempt Meat Cutting including wild game and amend Chapter 1 (General Provisions) by adding a new definition of Custom Exempt Meat Cutting.
5. Staff Communications:
- 5-1. Planning Director’s Report
- 5-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
6. Adjourn the Regular Meeting to Convene a Work Session
- WS1. Discussion on the Agri-tourism Ordinance
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley April 24, 2012 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.
Download Minutes (PDF)