From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- 1-1. Minutes: Approval of the March 1, 2011, March 22, 2011, and April 5, 2011 meeting minutes.
2. Consent Calendar
- 2-1. OVV070709 Consideration and action on a request for a one year time extension of final approval for Silver Bell Estates No. 2, First Amendment, Lot 63 Subdivision, (1 Lot) as well as a recommendation for the vacation of lot 63 of the Silver Bell Estates No. 2 Subdivision within the Forest Valley (FV-3) Zone, located at approximately 2200 N 3800 E, Liberty. (Gary Braden, Applicant)
Regular Agenda Items
- 3-1. CUP 2003-12 Consideration and action on a request to amend the Edgewater Beach Resort PRUD site plan by rearranging several buildings, eliminating one 12-plex and one 6-plex, adding five single family dwelling units, reducing the total number of units from 166 to 153, and changing the approved landscaping plan in the Commercial Valley Resort Recreation (CVR-1) Zone, located at approximately 6350 E Hwy 39. (Celtic Bank, Applicant)
- 3-2. UVR030209 Consideration and action on a request for a variance to the Weber County Subdivision Ordinance to allow an additional time extension of final approval for The Retreat at Wolf Creek Utah Subdivision Phase 1, in the RE-20 Zone, located at approximately 5334 East Elkhorn Drive (Rob Thomas for Wolf Creek Properties LC, Applicant)
- 3-2. CUP 2011-03 Consideration and action on a request for a Conditional Use Permit for a dog kennel in the Agricultural (A-1) Zone, located at approximately 391 S 10000 E, Huntsville. (Felicia & Richard Ewing, Applicants)
- 3-3. ZP2011-02 Consideration and action on a request to remove Heliport listed as a conditional use in the Commercial Valley 2 (CV-2) Zone (Lee Schussman & Dave Holmstrom, Applicants)
6. Staff Communications
- 6-1. Planning Director’s Report - HB412, Helipads, and CUP
- 6-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley April 26, 2011 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.
Download Minutes (PDF)