From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
- 1.1. Approval of the July 05, 2011 and the July 26, 2011 work session and regular meeting minutes
2. Consent Agenda
- 2.1. Consideration and action on a request for final approval for the Felt Subdivision and a recommendation for the vacation of Lot 5 of the Shawn Knight Subdivision No. 2 and all public utilities located therein.
- 2.2. Consideration and action on a request for final approval of the Chalets at Ski Lake Phase 5 (8 Lots), located at approximately 6300 East Quail Lane (Valley Enterprise Investment Company, LLC, Applicant).
- 2.3. Consideration and action on a request for final approval of the Summit at Ski Lake No. 11 (3 Lots), located at approximately 6800 E 1200 S (Valley Enterprise Investment Company, LLC, Applicant).
3. Regular Agenda
- 3.1. Agri-tourism Discussion - Policy question related to access requirements
6. Staff Communications
- 6.1. Planning Director's Report
- 6.2. Legal Counsel's Remarks
Adjourn to Convene to a Work Session
7. Work Session Agenda Items:
- WS1. Work Session discussion on a proposed text amendment to the Weber County Zoning Ordinance by amending the definition of "school," adding to the definition of "Therapeutic School," establishing the facility requirements, and to include "therapeutic School" as a conditional use in the F-S, F-10, F-40, AV-3 FR-3, and CV-2 Zones.
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley August 23, 2011 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.
DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY, PLEASE FIND THE MEETING PACKET ON THE STATE PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE WEBSITE (A LINK IS SHOWN ON THE MAIN OGDEN VALLEY PLANNING COMMISSION WEBSITE. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Download Minutes (PDF)