From Weber County Wiki
||The Ogden Valley Township Planning Commission encourages public input. In order to conduct a public meeting where all can be heard, certain rules of procedure must be followed. Audience members who desire to address the Board on any matter on the agenda are invited to do so at the proper time when the Chair asks for public input. When coming to podium, please state your name and address for the public record, and try to make your comments brief and to the point recognizing, there is a limited amount of time allowed for each agenda item.
- Approval of the October 16, 2008, December 10, 2008 and the December 18, 2008 meeting minutes
Regular Agenda Items
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair for 2009
- Approval of 2009 Meeting Schedule and Member Information List
- Consideration of new Planning Commission Rules of Order
- Planning Director’s Report
- Choose a member to attend APA Conference
- Legal Counsel’s Remarks
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley January 27, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.