Ogden Valley July 26, 2011
From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- 1.1. Approval of the June 28, 2011 regular meeting and work session minutes
2. Consent Agenda
- 2.1. Consideration and action on a request for preliminary approval for the Felt Subdivision and a recommendation for the vacation of Lot 5 of the Shawn Knight Subdivision No. 2 and all public utilities located therein.
3. Regular Agenda Items
- Old Business
- 3.1. Clarification and action regarding the Planning Commission recommendation to the County Commission for the amendments to Chapter 34 Home Occupation as identified May 24, 2011.
- 3.2. ZO 2010-10 An Ordinance to amend Chapter 29 Board of Adjustment of the Weber County
4. Public Comments
5. Planning Commissioner’s Remarks
6. Staff Communications
- 6-1. Planning Director’s Report
- 6-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
7. Adjourn to convene a work session
PLANNING COMMISSION BOARD WORK SESSION AGENDA
- WS1. Discussion of Heliports in the Ogden Valley
- WS2. Adjourn at 6:00 p.m. to hold a combined Ogden Valley and Western Weber County Township Planning Commission field trip to visit Barker’s Trout Farm
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley July 26, 2011 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.