From Weber County Wiki
Approval of minutes
- 1.1. Approval of the March 19, 2009, March 24, 2009, April 2, 2009, April 28, 2009, and the May 7, 2009 meeting minutes
Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted, approved or adopted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Board or a member of the public
- 2-1. UVC 041609 Consideration of a request for Final Approval of the Causey Estates Subdivision No. 1 Lots 53 and 54 1st Amendment (1 lot) and a recommendation to vacate lots 53 and 54 of Causey Estates Subdivision No. 1. The 4.65 acre lot is in the Forest Zone F-10 and contains an existing single family dwelling located at 567 N Lower Oak Road. Stephen Smith, applicant.
- 2-2. UVS 010207 Consideration of a request for a one year time extension of Final Approval of S6 Ranch Estates. The 47.95 acre property is in the AV-3 and the FV-3 zones and includes 10 single-family dwelling lots. The subdivision is approximately located at 2600 E 4000 N. Karen W. Smith, applicant
Regular Agenda Items
- 3-1. ORD 09-08 Consideration of a recommendation to the County Commission regarding amending Chapter 2 (Zones and Districts) of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance and eliminating certain underutilized zones, specifically 6 residential zones, 1 gravel zone, 2 forest zones, 4 commercial zones, and the flood plan overlay zone
- 4-1. CUP 10-09 Consideration of conditional use approval for a home occupation with visiting clientele consisting of a hair and nail salon at 4828 E Fairway Circle. The single-family dwelling is located in the RE-15 zone. The home occupation will consist of a one-station hair salon. Ray and Lisa Bertoldi, applicants
- 6.1. Planning Director’s Report -
- a. Planning Commission Field Trip – June 5, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
- 6.2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley May 26, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.