From Weber County Wiki
Thursday, November 08, 2007
||The meeting will be held in the Weber County Commission Chambers, Break-Out Room, Weber Center (2380 Washington Blvd). The meeting will begin at 4:00 pm in the order listed below. |
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, person needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Planning Commission.
Consent Agenda Items
- A. Extension Request of Final Approval for the Hidden Canyon Subdivision approximately located at 250 Ogden Canyon
- B. Final Approval of Elk Shadows Subdivision (5 Lots), located at approximately 5700 E 2500 N
Regular Agenda Items
- Zoning Petition ZP 14-07 by Kirk Moore to Rezone property at 3390 N 5100 E from AV-3 to Commercial CV-2
- Preliminary Approval for The Golden Eagle Ranch Subdivision (6 Lots) in 2 Phases located at the end of Maple Drive East of Green Hill Country Estates
- Preliminary Approval for Eden Heights Estates Cluster Subdivision (9 lots) located at approximately 5600 E and 2575 N
- Zoning Petition ZP #09-07 a request to amend the Weber County Zoning map for property located at approximately 4022 N 3500 E. for rezoning of the property from Agricultural Valley-3 (AV-3) to Commercial Valley-2 (CV-2)
- Adjourn Regular Meeting and Convene the Work Session
- Planning Commission 4th Work Session on the Ogden Valley Master-Planned Recreation Resort Zone Ordinance.
Download Minutes (PDF)