From Weber County Wiki
Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted, approved or adopted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Board or a member of the public
- Final Approval of the River Wood Estates Subdivision (1 Lot) located at 3500 N. River Drive
- Final Approval of Jensen Glade Subdivision (1 Lot) located at 4129 East Nordic Valley Drive
- Request a One Year Time Extension of Final Approval for Trappers Crossing Cluster Subdivision
- Request a One Year Time Extension of Final Approval for Bison Creek Ranch Cluster Subdivision
Regular Agenda Items
- Approval of Conditional Use Permit CUP #16-08 of a Temporary Park and Ride Lot in Eden to Provide Free Shuttle Service to Powder Mountain Ski Resort located at approximately 2628 North Highway 162
- Approval of Design Review DR #04-08 to Operate a Rock Crusher on a Temporary Basis with the Rivers Cluster Subdivision Located at approximately 7800 East Highway 39
- Public Hearing and Action on Zoning Petition ZP #10-08 Amending Chapter 28 Non-conforming Buildings, Uses, and Parcels
- Ogden Valley Parks and Recreation Report and Recommendations Presentation by GEM Committee(Information Item/No Action Required)
- Planning Director’s Report
- Legal Counsel’s Report
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley October 28, 2008 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.