Ogden Valley September 18, 2008
From Weber County Wiki
Joint Weber County Commission and Ogden Valley Planning Commission Work Session Agenda
- The meeting will be held in the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Blvd., Ogden, UT, County Commission Conference Room in Suite 360 starting at 5:00 p.m.
Regular Agenda Items
The following Key Policy Issues for the Ogden Valley (as part of the Recreation Element) will be discussed:
- 1. Which of the development scenarios is the preferred scenario?
- 2. Is there a preferred population goal?
- 3. Which lands and how many acres does the County want to preserve, e.g., valley floor, bench lands, mountain lands, etc.?
- a. What tools does the County want to enact to preserve lands in the Ogden Valley?
- b. Transfer of Development Rights (TDR). Should they be mandatory or voluntary?
- c. Purchasing Development Rights (PDR). Should a real estate transfer tax of 1% be implemented?