From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
Approval of minutes
- 1. Approval of the August 25, 2009 and the September 3, 2009 meeting minutes
Consent Agenda Items
- 2-1. UVN083109 Final Approval of the Nipko Estates 1st Amendment Subdivision located at approximately 3361 N River Drive, 3 lots, as well as a recommendation for the vacation of the Nipko Estates Subdivision. Mark Ferrin, Applicant
- 2-2. UVJ083109 Final Approval of the JHL Subdivision located at approximately 2020 E 5950 N, 3 Lots, as well as a recommendation for the vacation of lot 2 of the North Fork Acres Subdivision. John Lyons, Applicant
- 2-3. UVV070709 Final Approval of the Valhalla Estates Subdivision located at approximately 2200 N 3800 E, 1 Lot, as well as a recommendation for the vacation of lot 63 of the Silver Bell Estates No 2 Subdivision. Gary Braden, Applicant
- 2-4. UVE090309 Final Approval of the Sunridge Subdivision Number 3 Amended located at approximately 5540 Middle Fork Rd, (1 lot). Ronald Karpenko, Applicant
- 2-5. UVB083109 Final Approval of Bowden Storage Subdivision, located at approximately 4905 N Willow Brook Lane (1 Lot) & a recommendation to vacate the R.V. Storage at Wolf Creek Subdivision. Wolf Creek Properties, LC and KBC Leasing, LLC, Applicants
Regular Agenda Items
- 3-1. SV020909 Reconsideration of a request to vacate the Rivers Edge Cluster Subdivision including all easements and public streets. Rivers Edge of Eden LLC, Applicant, Nate Brockbank, Agent
- 3-2. UV080609 Reconsideration of Final approval of the Rivers Edge Subdivision, consisting of 13 lots, 3900 E & 4100 N, Liberty. Rivers Edge of Eden LLC, Applicant, Nate Brockbank, Agent
- 4-1. CUP 2009-14 Consideration of a request to expand the Wolf Creek RV storage facility by adding two new structures consisting of 32 units at approximately 4905 N Willow Brook Lane. KBC Leasing, LLC, Applicant
- 4-2. CUP 2009-15 Consideration of an approval request for the location and operation of a temporary skier services trailer at the Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort located at approximately 3567 E Nordic Valley Drive. Eric Householder, Agent.
- 4-3. ZO0909 Request to amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance by adding all Chapter 18B (Commercial Valley-2, CV-2 Zone) uses to Chapter 21B (Manufacturing Valley-1, MV-1 Zone). ET Leasing LLC, Applicant; Thom Summers, Agent)
- 4-4. ZO0709 Request to amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 4-A (Gravel Zone, G-1) to allow Contractor Equipment Storage.
- 4-5. ZO0609 Request to amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 35 to clarify the processing of rezoning applications and to provide criteria that will help the Planning Commission and County Commission determine if the rezoning should be granted.
- 5. Public Comments:
- 6. Planning Commissioner’s Remarks:
- 7-1. Planning Director’s Report
- 7-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley September 22, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.