Western Weber July 08, 2014
From Weber County Wiki
NOTE: A field trip for the Planning Commissioners will be held from 3:15-5:00. (The bus will leave the parking lot at 3:15 p.m. in order to arrive back to the Weber Center by 5:00 p.m. We will be going to the Fenster Farms Subdivision and another subdivision in West Haven. Please call if you have any questions.
• Pledge of Allegiance • Roll call
1. Approval of the June 10, 2014 meeting minutes
2. Consent Agenda:
- 2.1. DR 2014-07 Consideration and action on an request for design review approval of a storage building that is more than twice the size of the home located at 1348 S 3500 W, Taylor within the Agricultural (A-1) Zone (Les Meyerhoffer, Applicant)
Petitions, Applications and Public Hearings
3. Administrative Items
- 3.1. New Business
- a. LVJ061314 Consideration and action on an administrative application for preliminary approval of the Jacquelyn Estates Cluster Subdivision Phase 1 and 2 (19 Lots) with a recommendation for the deferral of curb, gutter, and sidewalk improvements within the subdivision (private road) and on 2200 South within the Agricultural (A-1) Zone (CI Homes Inc., Applicant; Craig Standing, Agent)
4. Public Comment for Items not on the Agenda
5. Planning Commission Remarks
6. Planning Director Report
7. Legal Counsel Remarks
Download a full copy of the Western Weber July 08, 2014 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.