Western Weber March 02, 2010
From Weber County Wiki
Joint Ogden Valley / Western Weber Planning Commission Work Session
Administrative and Legislative Reviews | 5:00 p.m. | The meeting will be held in the Weber County Commission Chambers, 2380 Washington Blvd., Ogden UT
Presented by Craig Call
- Basic LUDMA themes
- What is a land use authority?
- Standards of Review
- Legislative Decision-making – based on promoting the general welfare
- Administrative Decision-making - based upon substantial evidence in the record
- Role of Planning Commission
- Administrative Review Authority Options
- What types of land use actions are eligible for an administrative decision, e.g., subdivisions, CUP’s, etc?
- What are the advantages of having more land use actions become administrative decisions, e.g., more time for legislative matters such as General Plan and ordinance amendments.
- Conditional Use Criteria