From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- 1.1 Approval of the November 13, 2008, January 13, 2009, January 20, 2009, and February 10, 2009 meeting minutes
Consent Agenda Items
- 2.1 Approval of Subdivision Lot Vacation Request SUBVAC #2009-01 to vacate Lot 2 of Elias Estates, located at approximately 2750 S 4150 W by Allen Barrett
Regular Agenda Items
- 3.1 Preliminary Approval of Saddleback Village Estates (172 Lots) by Phil Hancock located at Approximately 4300 W 1800 S
- 3.2 Action to Confirm Last Recommendation to Chapter 38 Natural Hazards Overlay District Maps
- 3.3 Approval of Chapter 2 Zones and Districts - Eliminating Zones Not Used
- 6.1 Planning Director's Report
- 6.2 Legal Counsel's Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:00 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Minutes Not Available
Download a full copy of the Western Weber March 10, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.