From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
- 1.1. Approval of the October 7, 2013 meeting minutes
2. Consent Agenda:
- 2.1. CUP 2013-24 Consideration and action on an administrative application of a Conditional Use Permit for a dog kennel located at 4440 W 1150 S within the Agricultural A-1 Zone (Jeffrey & Monica Bailey, Applicants)
- 2.2. DR 2013-11 Consideration and action on an administrative application design review approval of an amendment to a site plan for the Pineae Greenhouses Inc. an existing Greenhouse/Wholesale Nursery located at 1901 S 5100 W within the Agricultural A-1 Zone.
- 2.3. LVD102313 & SUBVAC 2013-11 Consideration and action on an administrative application, final approval of the Dry Canyon Subdivision (2 Lots)located at 2612 Woodland Dr. within the Residential Estates RE-20 with a recommendation for the deferral of curb, gutter, and sidewalk improvements on Woodland Drive and Melanie Lane, and a recommendation for the vacation of Lot 43 of Woodland Estates Subdivision Unit 2 (Christopher & Sherrie Hall and Reid & Suzanna Leland, Applicants)
3. Petitions, Applications, and Public Hearings:
- 3.1. Legislative Items:
- a. New Business:
- 1. ZTA 2013-06: Discussion and action to consider staff amendment to the Weber County Land Use Code Title 108 (Standards) Chapter 7 (Supplementary and Qualifying Regulations) Section 29 (Flag Lot Access Strip, Private Right-of-Way, and Access Easement Standards) updating access exception design standards.
6. Report from the Planning Director:
Adjourn: Adjourn to the County Commission Chambers Break-Out Room for a Work Session
8. Work Session Agenda Items:
- WS1. Discussion: Cluster Subdivision Ordinance
Download a full copy of the Western Weber November 12, 2013 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.
Download Minutes (PDF)