Ogden Valley January 22, 2008
From Weber County Wiki
Revision as of 21:14, 20 March 2008 by Jmorris
- A. Preliminary/Final Approval of the Brian & Barbara Edwards Subdivision Second Amendment located at approximately 10452 E Hwy 39
- B. Conditional Use Permit CUP #26-07 Site Plan Approval of the Young Learning Academy located at approximately 3511 N. Willowcreek Lane, Eden
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair for 2008
- Approval of 2008 Meeting Schedule and Member Information List
- Approval of Planning Commission Policies & Procedures
- Zoning Petition ZP #15-07 to Amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance (Chapter 3 and Other Appropriate Sections) By Adding Small Wind Turbines as a Conditional Use in the RE-20 Zone
Conditional Use Permit CUP #19-07 Site Plan Approval for a Real Estate office located at 7345 E. 900 S. inside Chris’ Restaurant
- Design Review DR #01-08 Request for Approval to operate a temporary Rock Crusher at Trappers Crossing Cluster Subdivision located at approximately 7500 E. 900 S.
- Request for consideration of additional bonus density for the Eden Heights Estates Cluster Subdivision located at approximately 5600 E. and 2575 N.
- Mandatory Planning Commission Training
- Preliminary Approval of the Grand View Estates Subdivision located at approximately 2850 N Nordic Valley Drive
- Zoning Petition ZP #11-07 to Amend the Approved Residential and Commercial Area Requirements for Parcel #20-036-0035 located in an CVR-1 Zone on the Southwest Corner of Old Snowbasin Road
- Set Date of next Work Session regarding Resort Recreation Ordinance