HOUSE BILL 200
2007 LEGISLATIVE SESSION
Documents must be in English or accompanied with an English translation as of January 1, 2008.
The County Recorders will charge an extra $2.00 per page for each document that fails to comply with any of the following as of January 1, 2008.
- white paper 8.5 x 11 inches
- 1 inch margin on all sides of each page
- the first page, in addition to the 1 inch margin, shall have a have a 2.5 inch margin down and 4.5 inch margin across from its upper right corner
- no continuously bound pages
- no page printed on both sides
- printed in black ink
- no more than 7 lines per inch
- legible for certified copies
If you documentation does not comply with the Standard Document Legislation it will be returned to you. You can either correct the problem or add $2.00 per page for every sheet that does not comply with the above mentioned and send it back to us.
Weber County Recorders Office