Weber County Home
Weber County Search

Weber County Government
Department Pages

Weber Arts Council

Animal Licensing

Let’s See Some ID!
Pets Don’t Carry Drivers Licenses

New or renewal licenses can be purchased:

Paw print

Online: Click here to get a new license or renew a license online - fill out the application and use your Visa, Discover, or Mastercard to pay. There is a $1.00 surcharge applied.

Paw print

In person: Visit the Shelter at 1373 N. 750 W. with proof of rabies vaccination and spay/neuter surgery. Licenses must be paid in cash, debit, Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.

Paw print

By mail: Payment must be made by check. Print and fill out the Animal License application form and mail to: Weber County Animal Services, 1373 N. 750 W., Ogden, UT 84404.

If you live in North Ogden City click here.

If you live in Ogden City go to:  

If you live in Roy City go to:      

If you live in Washington Terrace City click here.

If you live in South Ogden City, Riverdale City or Pleasant View City they do their own licensing and animal control. Go to our other agencies page.

Check out our Spring 2014 Rabies Clinics!